Pumpkin Pie Dip is deliciously light and fluffy! It has the creamiest texture and the spices bring that pumpkin pie flavor to life! This is something that will drive your whole family crazy!
I love dips because they are so easy to make and I can go crazy dipping whatever I want in them! If you like dips as much as I do, go ahead and try this s’moresMILF it’s likable 5 Minute Million Dollars or my favorite tried and true hot corn dip! You will love them all!
Pumpkin Pie Dip is amazing!
I love pumpkin pie. I love dip. So, of course, my name is being called by the combination of both! sweet dip Here are some of my all-time favorite snacks and appetizers! The taste of this dip is incredible! It has a delicious pumpkin spice flavor with sweetened whipped cream. The spices used will create a whole lot of fall and holiday spirit. Dips are a great option to bring to a party and will knock everyone’s socks off. This a. has all the benefits of Pumpkin Pie Without taking all the time to bake! It’s a win-win!
Dips are so versatile and I love that it tastes different every time depending on what dip you put in it. This dip is no exception! I love dipping in fruit, cookies and graham crackers. And if I’m being completely honest, this dip is so good I can just eat it with a spoon. It’s so delicious! So go ahead and try it! This fluffy and sweet Pumpkin Pie Dip will win your heart in no time!
What’s in Pumpkin Pie Dip?
If you’re looking for a slam dunk recipe that doesn’t take a lot of time and ingredients, you’ve come to the right place! Using only 5 ingredients, you’ll have this Pumpkin Pie Dip ready in no time! See recipe card below for a list of exact measurements.
- cream cheese: If you set your cream cheese to soften beforehand it will mix better and create a smoother texture!
- pumpkin puree: Don’t confuse it with pumpkin pie filling! Pumpkin puree should be the onkey ingredient listed on the can.
- powdered sugar: If you use this instead of granulated sugar, it will dissolve faster and help add that creamy texture.
- pumpkin pie spice: you can buy it at the store but i highly recommend taking a few minutes to make it Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Instead! Because everything homemade tastes better!
- heavy whipping cream: This will add the sweet flavor and base for mixing all of these ingredients together.
Let’s take some dips!
If you have 5 extra minutes in your day you have enough time to make this pumpkin pie dip! So go ahead and try it! Because once you do… you’ll be trying to find any reason to recreate it!
- Defeat: Whisk the cream cheese and pumpkin puree together in a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the powdered sugar, and beat until combined.
- Mix and serve: Add spices and heavy whipping cream and whisk until dip is set and stiff peaks form. Once you’re done, head over and serve it with graham crackers, gingersnap cookies or sliced apples!
What can I dip in?
This Pumpkin Pie Dip is rich and creamy and tastes so sweet! It goes with a lot of things but I thought I’d list some ideas for you!
- AppleCut some apples and keep them in a plate. They will disappear so soon!
- Bananas: I love bananas with this dip. Make a fruit platter and add some bananas to it!
- ginger Snaps: The sweet taste of a gingersnap cookie combined with this dip is to die for!
- Graham crackers: If you want to get the taste of pumpkin pie in your mouth, go ahead and dip some graham crackers in it!
- animal Crackers: If I can make a dip that’s delicious and fun, my kids will go crazy! We love dipping animal crackers in this dip!
- blue wafersNilla Wafers are delicious on their own but add to this Pumpkin Pie Dip and it will take them to the next level!
- Biscoff Cookies: I mean, it doesn’t get much better than this combo!
how to store this dip
Because this Pumpkin Pie Dip has cream cheese and whipped cream, you definitely want to store it in the refrigerator! So, keep it in an airtight container and it will last for 3 days in your fridge!
calories360kcal (18%)Carbohydrate26Yes (9%)protein4Yes (8%)Fat28Yes (43%)Saturated fat17Yes (85%)polyunsaturated fat1Yesmonounsaturated fat8Yescholesterol96mg (32%)sodium139mg (6%)potassium171mg (5%)fiber1Yes (4%)Sugar22Yes (24%)Vitamin A7447IU (149%)vitamin C2mg (2%)calcium78mg (8%)iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is an estimate only. The nutritional value and nutritional value of each recipe will vary based on the brands you use, the measuring methods, and portion sizes per household.