in

A major side effect of eating too much egg, science says


to eat Eggs Or should not eat eggs? There are a lot of health benefits associated with food, however, as is the case with most foods – there are some potential disadvantages that should be noted.

But first, let’s start with positivity. Egg yolk contains lutein, a type of vitamin called carotenoid. It is also related to beta-carotene, which has antioxidant properties. Vitamin shown Help protect eye health By eliminating cataracts and improving symptoms associated with age-related macular degeneration (AMD). (related: 7 Healthy Foods to Eat Right Now)

Another reason for not dropping egg yolk? It is loaded with a group of other key nutrients such as B vitamins, Selenium, and phosphorus. However, the one thing that can take you away from the egg carton is the amount of cholesterol. Each egg contains about 200 milligrams of cholesterol, which is more than you can find. Quarter pounder with cheese and bacon At McDonald’s at just 115 milligrams.

Let me tell you that eggs also contain saturated fat. Eating foods that are high in cholesterol and saturated fat are considered risk factors for heart disease. a 2010 study Published in Canadian Journal of Cardiology It was found that people who eat eggs regularly have about a 20% higher risk of experiencing heart problems.

but, Studies have also shown that the cholesterol you consume Dietary source (Eg egg yolk) is not necessary Increase cholesterol In blood. Since your Liver produces cholesterol, Adjusts how much it makes (based on your intake of dietary cholesterol) to help even out your levels. This is why for most people, their cholesterol level does not increase at all when they eat eggs.

A study It turned out that, in 70% of the people, eggs did not increase their height Cholesterol level Absolutely. For reference, the other 30% had modestly increased total and LDL cholesterol levels. If you eat two eggs two to three times a week then you will be fine. but If you are eating three or four eggs every day, then you may start experiencing some problems. Consider talking to a registered dietitian to get a recommendation tailored to the needs of you and your body.

Be sure to check for more According to dieticians, egg laying side effects.



Source link

What do you think?

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0

Alden stamps Tribune with new debt and leadership

West Virginia transgender athlete law challenged in court