Homemade honey mustard chutney is so good! It’s easy, sweet and creamy and you’ll be able to use it on almost everything!
Quick and simple, this recipe will only take you a few minutes from start to finish! You will fall in love with the delicious taste! In fact, try it with a tried-and-true recipe like this one chicken saladMILF it’s delicious pretzel chicken, or something wonderful Air Fryer Brats.
Honey Mustard Dressing
Once you’ve tried this homemade honey mustard, you’ll never go back to buy it at the store! This is such a classic flavor that can be used salad, Meat, And vegetables! The best thing about this recipe is that you can make it ahead of time! In fact, go ahead and double the recipe because you’ll love it! It’ll last a week in your fridge and you’ll be trying to find every excuse to eat it with anything!
I think honey mustard is such an underrated sauce… I think I used to think about using it when I was at a restaurant. And once I had it, the taste was always so good! Which always surprised me. Why don’t I have this at home all the time?! So came this recipe and I’ve been happy ever since! It is so versatile and absolutely delicious to taste, you will go crazy for it!
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Recipe
I know I said that the best thing about it is being able to make it ahead of time, but… I think the best thing about it is that you can make it in your own home. For you probably already have all these ingredients! No need to go to the store to pick up obscure ingredients! So, no excuses, get out your bowl and whip it up now! See recipe card below for exact measurements.
- Dijon mustard: You can use regular mustard but I believe Dijon makes this taste a lot better. This gives it a restaurant worthy flavor!
- honey: It will balance the touch with something sweet!
- Mayonnaise: It’s a great base and makes it so creamy!
- Lemon juice: The juice keeps the recipe fresh.
- Red Capsicum: A delicious condiment without the heat!
How to make Homemade Honey Mustard
As if having all the ingredients already at home doesn’t make it that easy… it only takes one step and then you’re done! Fast and easy, it’ll be ready to eat in less than 5 minutes! Whisk: Add Dijon, honey, mayonnaise, lemon juice and paprika. Beat until smooth. Serve as desired.
Quick Tips for the Best Honey Mustard
Once you have made this wonderful honey mustard sauce, here are some tips to keep it fresh and delicious and use it all the time! It doesn’t last long in our house because there are so many things to dip in it. Luckily it’s easy enough to make over and over again!
- Shake it up: Once you’ve made it and it’s been in your fridge for a day or two, you’ll want to make sure you give it a good run. Sometimes the ingredients can fall apart so whip it up quickly and you’ll be ready to eat it in no time!
- Storage: Keep this chutney in an airtight container in your refrigerator. This will last 6 days! If you haven’t eaten it before…
- Dip: This is one of my favorite sauces not only to use in recipes but to dip all things into! Try dipping some fresh vegetables, french fries or classic chicken nuggets.
calories42kcal (2%)Carbohydrate6Yes (2%)protein1Yes (2%)Fat2Yes (3%)Saturated fat1Yes (5%)polyunsaturated fat1Yesmonounsaturated fat1Yestrans fat1Yescholesterol1mgsodium94mg (4%)potassium15mgfiber1Yes (4%)Sugar6Yes (7%)Vitamin A27IU (1%)vitamin C1mg (1%)calcium5mg (1%)iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is an estimate only. The nutritional value and nutritional value of each recipe will vary based on the brands you use, the measuring methods, and portion sizes per household.