Honey Mustard Salmon is the perfect mix of tangy and delicious. It’s soft and flaky and it glides on your fork perfectly! This is the tried and true recipe your family will go crazy for!
Salmon is a wonderful entree for any occasion. NS Honey Mustard Dressing Really takes it to the next level! It’s quick and easy and you only have time to make sides for such a delicious meal. Creamy Strawberry Broccoli Salad, Amazing Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, and something delicious grilled asparagus.
honey mustard salmon
If you’re looking for a meal that will impress all your friends and family, look no further! This honey mustard salmon is a recipe for the books! It takes about 5 minutes to make… I mean, it doesn’t get any better than this! And not only does it taste restaurant-worthy, but it also looks absolutely incredible. With some fresh herbs for that golden, pink hue, it’ll look like it was created by a professional chef.
I used to think salmon was only for fancy food and it scared me! This sounded like a recipe that should be saved for special occasions because I thought it was complicated to make! But I was wrong and I’m glad I was! This honey mustard salmon uses only four ingredients and it will blow your socks off! The texture is perfect and the taste is tangy but there is a bit of sweet honey to balance it out. This is a must try for your family! They will go crazy over it!
Ingredients used in this salmon
Like I said earlier, only 4 ingredients are needed to make this Mustard Salmon Honey Must! It’s so simple that I’m sure it will end up on your regular dinner rotation! See recipe card below for a list of exact measurements of ingredients!
- salmon filet: Don’t go for the cheapest one in the market. Get a good quality file!
- Salt and Pepper: To use for additional seasoning.
- Homemade Honey Mustard: This Method Amazing and takes 5 minutes to make. It’s so delicious you’ll never buy it at the store again!
- Heart: Use some chopped dill to garnish and add some tart flavor.
How to make Honey Mustard Salmon
If you can set aside 25 minutes, that’s all you need to do before eating this wonderful salmon! The prep work only takes a few minutes and then the rest of the time, you’re just waiting for it to bake!
- Prep and Bake: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Season salmon skin side down and top with salt and pepper.
- Glaze: Drizzle the glaze over the salmon and bake for 17-20 minutes until the salmon is cooked through.
- Serving: Brush more honey mustard on salmon 5 minutes before baking. Let sit for 5 minutes and serve hot.
Tips for Cooking Salmon
There are a few things you want to watch out for when you cook your salmon. If you do these things and follow these tips, your salmon will turn out just perfect!
- Choose the Right Salmon: If you don’t get this step right, there’s no hope of getting it right! Make sure you don’t go for the cheapest when you’re grilling your salmon. You want a good quality file. The best way to tell if its good salmon is to smell it! If it smells fishy (or nothing good) don’t buy or take it back! Fresh salmon will not have a strong odor.
- Do not overcook: The salmon is finished cooking after you remove it from the oven. So if you let it cook in the oven for too long, it will continue to cook and it will overheat after you take it out! You want to take it out of the oven before it falls apart and the middle is still a little raw. Then, as it continues to cook while you wait to eat it, it will fall apart completely on your fork!
- Dressing: This Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing This is a must when cooking salmon. It brings out a delicious flavor and adds to the wonderful taste! Don’t skip this step!
how to store leftovers
This salmon is so delicious I’m not sure you’ll have anything left over to store! But if you do, here’s how you can do it safely to enjoy it later.
- Refrigerate: Once it has cooled, store your salmon in an airtight container. It will last 3-4 days in your fridge!
- Heating: You want to heat the salmon slowly so it doesn’t dry out! Place your honey mustard salmon on a baking sheet. Place it in the oven at 275 degrees for about 15 minutes or until hot. The internal temperature should be 130 degrees.
calories223kcal (1 1%)Carbohydrate12Yes (4%)protein23Yes (46%)Fat7Yes (1 1%)Saturated fat1Yes (5%)polyunsaturated fat3Yesmonounsaturated fat2Yescholesterol62mg (21%)sodium206mg (9%)potassium556mg (16%)fiber1Yes (4%)Sugar6Yes (7%)Vitamin A53IU (1%)vitamin C1mg (1%)calcium14mg (1%)iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is an estimate only. The nutritional value and nutritional value of each recipe will vary based on the brands you use, the measuring methods, and portion sizes per household.