Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake not only tastes amazing but it feeds a crowd! Pour some tangy cream cheese frosting over it and you have a dessert to remember!
This cake is so moist and soft! It makes a lot so get ready to eat some amazing leftovers. And If You Love This Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake You Must Try These Pancakes, cookies, and it’s easy Pumpkin Spice Friends!
Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake
I’m not kidding when I say this is one sheet cake you’ll remember. I’m a lover of all fall recipes but it takes the cake (pun intended!) Just thinking about this Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake with Smooth Cream Cheese Frosting makes my mouth water. This cake is so moist and soft! It has a great texture and I like that the slices are not thick. It gives me a chance to eat more than one!
i love sheet cake Because they can feed a small army. This makes them a great option to bring to a holiday party or family event. When I bring it, everyone thinks of this cake! That’s Because This Cake Has The Right Mix Of Flavors Spices! And this Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake not only looks delicious but it’s super easy to make! Go ahead and give it a try, I know you will love it as much as I do!
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake
I love making sheet cakes because of how easy they are to make! In fact, you probably already have all of these ingredients in your pantry, so go ahead and bake! See recipe card below for a list of exact measurements.
- Sugar: It is used to give a sweet taste!
- Pumpkin Puree: Don’t confuse it with pumpkin pie filling! Pumpkin puree should be the only ingredient listed on the can!
- canola oilIf you do not have canola oil on hand, you can use vegetable oil instead.
- eggs: I like to use eggs that are at room temperature.
- Flour: I use all purpose flour in this recipe.
- baking powder: I used it to make the cake puffy!
- ground cinnamonYou can’t have a pumpkin recipe without the delicious cinnamon flavor!
- Baking soda: This will help your cake rise.
- Salt: It is used to enhance the taste of all the ingredients.
- ground cloves: These will give a deep, earthy flavor.
cream cheese frosting
- cream cheese: Soften your cream cheese to room temperature before adding it.
- butter: I use unsalted butter in this recipe!
- vanilla extract: This will add a hint of flavor to the sweet taste.
- confectioners sugarIf you only have powdered sugar, you can use that!
Let’s bake a cake!
If you have 30 minutes, you have enough time to make this Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake! It’s super easy which is a good thing because you’re going to be making this more than once!
- Preparation: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 15x10x1 inch pan and keep it aside.
- Mix sugar and wet ingredients: Whisk together sugar, pumpkin, oil and eggs in a large bowl.
- Whisk and mix dry ingredientsIn a separate bowl, whisk together all purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and ground cloves. Combine with pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Pour, Bake and Refrigerate: Pour into greased pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool completely.
To make Cream Cheese Frosting
- Hit and Spread: Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until smooth. Then, add confectioners’ sugar and continue whisking until smooth. Spread on top of cooled cake. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
change to try
Since I know you’re going to love this Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake, I come up with a few ways you can switch things up. That way, you can make it over and over again and it can be a little different every time!
- Toppings: I love adding some toppings to switch up the look and taste! Some curled chocolate makes this look elegant! Or add some mini chocolate chips, some festive sprinkles, shredded coconut or even some delicious toffee pieces on top of it!
- Add-ins: I also like to switch things up by adding a few things to the batter! You can also try some chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, sliced almonds or walnuts!
- Chocolate Frosting: If you want you can top it with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting Instead! It’s an easy recipe and it’s easy to change!
how to store leftovers
If you have this Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake left over, store it in an airtight container and store it in your fridge. Because of the cream cheese frosting it needs to stay in the refrigerator! It will last for 3 days in your fridge. Take it out and let it come to room temperature before serving!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Greece A 15x10x1 inch pan And keep it aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, pumpkin, oil and eggs until combined.
in a separate bowl Slow Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and ground cloves. Combine with pumpkin mixture and mix well.
Transfer to a greased pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool completely.
To make the Cream Cheese Frosting:
Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until smooth. Add confectioners’ sugar and continue whisking until smooth. Spread on top of cooled cake. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Originally posted on 18 September 2014
calories212kcal (1 1%)Carbohydrate23Yes (8%)protein3Yes (6%)Fat12Yes (18%)Saturated fat6Yes (30%)cholesterol58mg (19%)sodium175mg (7%)potassium81mg (2%)fiber1Yes (4%)Sugar15Yes (17%)Vitamin A411IU (8%)calcium41mg (4%)iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is an estimate only. The nutritional value and nutritional value of each recipe will vary based on the brands you use, the measuring methods, and portion sizes per household.