When the berries are at their peak in summer, make this hot berry crispy and enjoy it with a scoop of frozen yogurt Whipped cream.
Triple berry crispy
This Triple Berry Crisp with Fresh Strawberries, Blueberries and Raspberries has a delicious cinnamon-oat topping and is excellent with any combination of berries. The leftover breakfast with some yogurt makes a very good breakfast. For more healthy crisp recipes, try my gluten-free Strawberry Crispy And Apple Cranberry Crispy.
How to make Berry Crisp
This summer dessert is very easy to make. In just a few steps, you will have a dessert that will surely impress and satisfy any sweet tooth.
- Mix all the berry filling ingredients together, and then sprinkle with cornstarch.
- Mix all the toppings.
- Pour the fruit mixture into the pie dish and then pour the oats over it.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 40 minutes.
Can you reheat Berry Crisp?
Yes you can. You can microwave the dessert in an interval of 30 seconds or heat it in the oven until hot.
- Feel free to do all the same berry, skip one and add more to the other, or add some blackberries to make it a “quadruple berry crisp”. You will need 4.5 cups of berries in total.
- If it is not the season of berries, you can use frozen.
- Swap the berries for another fruit like Apple or Peach.
- Add pecans or walnuts to the topping.
- If you don’t have instant oats, use the old fashioned one.
- Use gluten-free oats to make this crisp gluten-free.
- If you do not have a pie dish, you can use a 9 “X 9” dish or a 9 “oval dish.
- Make crispies in ramekins to separate portions.
- You can easily halve this recipe if you want fewer servings.
You will like more fruit desserts:
Triple berry crispy
When the berries are at their peak in summer, make this hot berry crisp and enjoy it with a scoop of frozen yogurt or whipped cream.
- 1 1/2 The cup Sliced strawberries
- 1 1/2 The cup Blue barries
- 1 1/2 The cup Raspberry
- 1/4 spoon Cinnamon
- 1 spoon Lemon peel
- 2 spoon Cornstarch
- 1/4 The cup Sugar or agave, I use organic
- 1 The cup Quaker quick oats, (Check the label for gluten free)
- 3 spoon light brown sugar, Not packed
- 3/4 spoon Cinnamon
- 2 1/2 spoon melted butter
Preheat the oven to 375F degrees.
Combine strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, agave nectar or sugar, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and lemon zest in large bowl.
Sprinkle with cornstarch. Toss until the fruit is coated.
Place the fruits in a pie dish without greasing them.
Combine remaining topping ingredients in a medium bowl and sprinkle over fruits.
Bake about 40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender.
to serve: 1/ 8th Crisp, Calories: 152Kilo calories, Carbohydrates: 29.5Yes, Protein: 2Yes, fat: 4.5Yes, Saturated fat: 2.5Yes, Cholesterol: 9.5Milligram, Sodium: 4.5Milligram, Fiber: 4Yes, sugar: 17Yes
Blue Smart Points: 6
Green Smart Points: 7
Purple Smart Points: 4
Digit +: 6
Keywords: Berry Crisp, Berry Desserts, Fruit Crisp, Summer Desserts