The world’s best steak marinade adds a lot of flavor to your juicy steak. It helps to tender and infect the steak with flavor and makes the best steak ever!
Steak marinade recipe
Today I am sharing with you the BEST Steak Marinade! My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Steak can be a bit intimidating for cooking, it used to be for me. I think it was because steak is usually so expensive and I never wanted to mess it up. We all know that when steak is done right, it is very tasty. With this nonchalance, I have foolishly guaranteed that your steak will taste heavenly. It is the perfect blend of spices and herbs that enhance the steak’s natural flavor without being overbearing.
If you don’t have an air fryer Cook your steak Then the skeleton is the way to cook steak! It puts that perfect search outwards and then you can look at it carefully and let it cook in your desired donation. Finally adding butter adds an extra touch which is crazy luscious. It is also perfect for marinated grilled steak, and I love the grilling from the next person, but this way I can cook it all year round, even when it is very cold outside the grill. You have to try to make this pickle and cook it in the pan!
What do you do to marinate steak?
This steak is packed with marinade dried herbs, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. All these ingredients come together to give you such amazing taste and perfectly cooked juicy steak!
- I am willow: Slightly salty and adds tons of flavor.
- Lemon juice: Adds acidity to the tender and flavor.
- Olive Oil: Help dampen the juice.
- Worcestershire sauce: One of the best ummi flavors for beef.
- minced garlic: Use fresh for best tasting.
- Italian seasoning: A combination of outstanding herbs.
- Black pepper and salt: To taste, but don’t leave it out.
- Red chilli: Adds a little spice.
- The steaks: I used Rib Eye, New York is also fantastic
- butter: Butter is actually the best thing to cook steak! Hands down!
- chopped parsley: Adds a pop of color.
Let’s marinate some steak!
The aroma to this mixture you turn off before adding the meat is insane. You know it’s going to be incredible just by the smell of it. In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, black pepper, salt and a pinch of red chili. Add steaks to a resealable zip lock bag or large bowl and pour pickles on top. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
To make steak in skillet
- Cook it: Turn the skeleton on for high heat. Add steak. For 3 minutes on each side or until cooked from outside. Reduce heat to medium. Cook steak to make desired donations. It took Khan about 10 minutes to flip 3 times to get the medium well.
- To Pitt: Top with butter and garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
How do you make a weak tender?
There are two methods that I use to make steak tender. Acidic tenders are a great way to get tender steak. To help soften the steak I include lemon juice in my marinette. It breaks the hard fibers in the flesh. If you are already starting with a hard cut of meat, I will also break the fibers before cooking the meat.
Why is my steak tuff and chevy?
Muscle fibers in the meat have to be broken and the protein is converted into gelatin to make the meat tender. This happens very quickly with tender cuts of steak over high heat such as filet mignon, but strict cuts of meat require slow cooking, usually in some sort of liquid to keep them from drying out.
How long do you marinate steak?
As soon as your marinade is ready to add to your steak and let them soak up that delicious taste. It also tenders as it marches. The minimum duration for marinating these steaks is 2 hours, but it can also be marinated overnight. The taste is out of this world!
How do you know that your steak is complete?
Everyone loves their steak made to varying degrees and using a thermometer is the way to make sure you cook it correctly. Also remember, when your steak runs out of heat it will continue to cook for a minute or two, raising the temperature by about 2-4 degrees. I often remove my meat before it reaches that correct temp.
|Steak doneness||Internal temperature||Center color|
|medium rare||130-135 ° F||rose|
|Medium||135-145 ° F||Some pink|
|Well||145-155 ° F||Fawn-colored|
|Very good||155-165 °F||Mostly brown|
Cooking steak in a skillet tips
I enjoy cooking my steak The pan. That crispy brown edge and medium takes only minutes to cook. But you can also use this recipe for grilling. It is perfect for both. This is going to give your sticks a great taste!
- raw iron: The best skeleton to use is a cast iron skeleton. It evenly distributes heat and browses the steak beautifully.
- Heat it: Use the largest burner on your stove and heat the cast iron before placing the steak. This will give me a good crusty career. The oil in the pan should shimmer almost to the smoking point.
- Steak steak: With a paper towel, gently dub dry. Do not worry that you will not remove the pickle that is already saturated in the meat. When the meat dries it will make sure that there is a good sire, which will create that incredibly tasty crust. When they are moist, they steam instead of the oyster, which will soften them.
- Add the last butter: Place the butter in the pan before you are ready to take them out. You do not want your butter to burn, which it can easily achieve with high heat.
- Let it rest: While you cook your steak, make sure to allow 5–15 minutes for the juice to rest for redistribution throughout the steak. That way you won’t end up with all the good taste on your plate instead of the meat inside.
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, black pepper, salt and a pinch of red pepper.
Add steaks to a resealable zip lock bag or large bowl and pour pickles on top. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
To make steak in a skillet:
Turn the skeleton on for high heat. Add steak. For 3 minutes on each side or until cooked from outside. Reduce heat to medium. Cook steak to make desired doneness. It took Khan about 10 minutes to flip 3 times to get a medium well.
Top with butter and garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Calorie548 isKilo calories (27%)Carbohydrate.Yes (2%)Protein30Yes (60%)fat4Yes (71%)Saturated fat14Yes (70%)Cholesterol95Milligram (32%)SodiumIs 1344Milligram (56%)Potassium561Milligram (16%)Fiber1Yes (4%)sugar2Yes (2%)Vitamin a205IU (4%)vitamin C4Milligram (1 1%)Calcium45Milligram (7%)iron4Milligram (22%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brand you use, measuring methods and portion sizes at home.